miércoles, 22 de agosto de 2007

Grapefruit Moon

Pongo el contrapunto al emilio alegre de Arantxín con la canción que acompañó los escasos aislamientos que viví en Asturias. El mejor, un paseo a orillas del Cantábrico, en la playa de San Lorenzo que veis en la foto.
La canta Tom Waits y dice así:
Grapefruit moon, one star shining, shining down on me.
Heard that tune, and now I'm pining, honey, can't you see?
'Cause every time I hear that melody, well, something breaks inside,
And the grapefruit moon, one star shining, can't turn back the tide.

....................................................................

2 comentarios:

Sincopado dijo...

And those were the days of roses, of poetry and prose
And Martha all I had was you and all you had was me
There was no tomorrows, we packed away our sorrows
And we saved them for a rainy day.

Ya sabes que ésta es mi favorita.

Menudina dijo...

And I remember quiet evenings
trembling close to you...